Alekhin Aleksey Sergeevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of housing and communal services, Institute of Services and Entrpreneurship (branch in Shakhty city) of Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Alekhin Sergey Nikolaevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of housing and communal services, Institute of Services and Entrpreneurship (branch in Shakhty city) of Don State Technical University (147 Shevchenko street, Shakhty, Rostov region, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The research object is geometric characteristics of textile products when being formed into the annular layer in a washing drum during the spinning cycle. The subject of the study is assessment of the impact of processes of annular formation of textile products during the spinning cycle on their geometric characteristics, determining the allocation of power factors in the amount of textile products. The purpose of the work is to describe the behavior of the radius-vector of circumferential layers, along which there are centrifugal forces leading to deformation of textile articles in a drum during the spinning cycle with the random nature of their distribution and the maximum unbalance.
Materials and methods. The authors considered the geometry of positions of textile articles in a washing machine drum during the spinning cycle in the polar coordinate system, which allows to determine the magnitude of the radius-vectors of the inner annular layers of the location of textile products.
Results. The authors developed a scheme of conditional distribution of individual annular layers of textile articles in a drum during the spinning cycle and derived formulas determining the value of the radius-vectors of annular layers along which appear centrifugal forces leading to deformation of textiles. The formulas take into account the random nature of the distribution of rings of textile articles in a drum during the spinning cycle. The authors also obtained equations the maximum unbalance of textile products.
Conclusions. The analysis of the distribution of conditional individual annular layers of textiles has showed that unlike the uniform proportional distribution, the coordinates of the center of each layer will be different, which, consequently, determines various values of the coordinates of the center of wringed textile masses. The obtained formulas allow to investigate the behavior of the radius-vector of individual annular layers, as one of the factors determining the centrifugal force, forming a ring of textile products during the spinning cycle.
1. Alekhin A. S. Issledovanie i vybor ratsional'nykh parametrov sistemy vibroizolyatsii stiral'nykh mashin s uchetom dinamicheskoy neuravnoveshennosti barabana: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.02.13 [Researching and choosing rational parameters of the system of washing machine vibroisolation taking into account drum’s dynamic unbalanced state: dissertation to aplly for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Shakhty, 2012, 184 p.
2. Malygin A. V. Snizhenie vibroaktivnosti stiral'no-otzhimnykh mashin bytovogo naznacheniya: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk : 05.02.13 [Descreasing the vibroactivity of domestic washing-wringing machines: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Moscow, 1991, 127 p.
3. Ryabin'kiy L. M. Issledovanie vibroizolyatsii stiral'no-otzhimnykh mashin dlya tekstil'nykh materialov: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk [A research of the birboisolation of washing-wringing machines for textile materials:dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Leningrad, 1972, 153 p.
4. Lebedev V. S. Tekhnologicheskie protsessy mashin i apparatov v proizvodstvakh bytovogo obsluzhivaniya [Technological processes of machines and devices for domestic services]. Moscow: Legprombytizdat, 1991, 336p.
5. Nemzer A. Yu., Letin A. S. Raschet i konstruirovanie mashin dlya obezvozhivaniya tekstil'nykh materialov [Calculations and manufacturing of machines for textile matierials wringing]. M-vo stroit. dor. i kommun. mashinostroeniya. Moscow: TsNIIT Estroymash, 1968, 79 p.
6. Alekhin S. N. Teoreticheskie i eksperimental'nye issledovaniya dinamiki stiral'nykh mashin barabannogo tipa : dis. kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.02.13 [Theoretical and experimental research of drum-type washing machines’ dynamics: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Moscow, 2000, 290 p.
7. Alekhin S. N., Fetisov I. V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie i differentsial'nye uravneniya: sb. dokl. Mezhdunar. konf. [Mathematical modeling and differential equations: collected articles of the International conference]. Vladikavkaz: VNTs RAN i RSO-A, 2010, pp. 248–250.
8. Fetisov I. V., Alekhin S. N., Alekhin A. S. Goroda Rossii: problemy stroitel'stva, inzhenernogo obespecheniya, blagoustroystva i ekologii: sb. st. XII Mezhdunar. nauch.- tekhn. konf. MNITs PGSKhA [Cities of Russia: problems of construction, engineering, beautification and ecology: proceedings of XII International scientific and technical conference]. Penza: RIO PGSKhA, 2010, pp. 149–152.
9. Alekhin S. N., Fetisov I. V., Alekhin A. S. Kazanskaya nauka: sb. nauch. tr. [Kazan science: collected articles]. Kazan: Izd-vo Kazan. izdat. doma, 2011, art. 2, pp. 23–25.
10. Buśkiewicz J., Pittner Grzegorz, Barczewski Roman Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 2012, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 765–777.
11. Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Systems (AIM 2001). Como, Italy, 2001, 8–11 July, pp. 899–904.
12. Melur K. R., Tiruthani. Karthik A Capacitive Displacement Sensing Technique for Early Detection of Unbalanced Loads in a Washing Machine. Sensors, 2009, no. 9, pp. 9559–9571. DOI: 10.3390/s91209559.
13. Yablonskiy A. A., Nikiforova V. M. Kurs teoreticheskoy mekhaniki. Statika, kinematika, dinamika [A course of theoretical mechanics. Statics, kinematics, dynamics]. Moscow: KnoRus, 2010, 608 p.
14. Yavorskiy B. M., Pinskiy A. A. Osnovy fiziki. Molekulyarnaya fizika. Elektrodinamika. T. 1. Mekhanika [Foundations of physics. Molecular physics, Electrodynamics. Vol. 1. Mechanics]. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003, 576 p.
15. GOST 27457–93. Mashiny stiral'nye promyshlennye. Obshchie tekhnicheskie usloviya. Vved. 1995-01-01 [State standard GOST 27457–93. Industrial washing machines. General technical requirements.]. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 1994, 12 p.
16. Fetisov I. V. Issledovanie sluchaynykh vozdeystviy na vibratsionnye kharakteristiki stiral'nykh mashin barabannogo tipa pri otzhime: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.02.13 [Research of random impacts on vibration characteristics of drum-type washing machines during spinning: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Shakhty, 2011, 199 p.